Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 04, 2017



Happy 4th of July

This image is my # 2897 called 3 faced. I spent about half an hour with one of my collectors yesterday trying to find an image they saw that I posted, but they didn't know the date or the image number. You can imagine how difficult it is to find an image among nearly 3000 choices. That is why I like to mention the number. It makes it much easier to find and print for you should you like it.

This image started as a photograph of a face but you can see that it is both right side up, upside down and sideways. Did you ever feel that way? Or did you ever have that impression of someone else. Not a very positive thought, but I loved the colors and overall effect.

My standard reminder that one of my artworks of your choosing can be yours, ready to hang, for a small monthly subscription at https://www.patreon.com/joelbowers