Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Social Media Experimenting

I have been using the free month long trials of Hootsweet, Crowdfire and Statusbrew to help automate posting to social media for the last month. I never figured out how to connect them to this blog, so posting here has been sparse.

The cost to continue these trials is not justifiable to my current business model, although they have allowed me to flood the social media with lots of postings and gain some followers.

I am reverting to a lower volume posting scheme which may not be optimized for time of postings and will take a little more effort.

Here is an image posted today to my www.risingrims.com Today gallery. This one is called Breast of Rock but is actually the beaver head mentioned in Lewis and Clark journals but tilted slightly.