Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 26, 2003

Announcing a FileMaker interface to your iTunes Library

I am looking for an improvement on my "Saving the World with FileMaker" title. It is a little outrageous and perhaps has some unintended religious connotation. I want to focus the ideas I post here on the good things that can be done with FileMaker so I want the title of my blog to strongly reflect that feeling.

Speaking of helping improve the world. Wouldn't it be nice to find, view and play your itunes from FileMaker? If you are a FMPRO 6 user and a Macintosh user please download this template and tell me what you think of it. You will need to manually export your iTunes library to an xml text file (from the iTunes menu) Then this template will import your library text and allow you to filter and play any song.

iTunes FileMaker Interface Download

Cheers,

Joel